- Ultimate comfort and protection available in a unisex diabetic sock.
- Knee High, over the calf style.
- Mild, non-constricting gradient pressure prevents sliding, bunching, or wrinkles. This support sock stays in place
- Dense padding in the foot, heel, and toe reduces friction and provides cushioning for extra comfort
- Non-irritating, smooth, flat toe seams reduce irritation and pressure on sensitive toes and skin, preventing skin abrasions
- Antimicrobial finish helps prevent growth of bacteria and fungi on the sock, helping to eliminate unpleasant foot odors
- Moisture wicking acrylic fibers help keep feet cool and dry throughout the day
- Machine wash support socks in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Machine dry on low heat
- Latex free, 80% acrylic, 17% nylon, 3% lycra
Knee High Diabetic Compression Socks
The SensiFoot sock has many important features to help protect sensitive feet: physician recommended, mild non constricting gradient compression, flat soft non irritating toe seam, moisture wicking fibers help keep your feet dry, an antimicrobial finish inhibits fungal and bacterial growth on the socks, accurate sizing provides a comfortable non bunching fit, soft padding helps to reduce the friction responsible for blisters. Thanks to a new and improved seaming technology the toe closures of the socks are very flat and smooth. This non irritating low profile toe seam does not “dig” into the sensitive skin of the toes and helps prevent abrasion.
|Dimensions||8.25 × 4.75 × 1.5 in|
White, Black, Brown, Navy Blue
XS, S, M, L, XL