- The Original Home Ranger Over-The -Door Shoulder Pulley
- Smooth gliding durable self-lubricating nylon pulley
- Braided nylon rope is marked at intervals for patients to judge progress
- Rubber handles are custom-molded to the shape of a closed hand
- Used in the home it allows patients to increase gains made in the clinic and helps speed recovery.
- Due to often short recovery times and hygienic concerns this product is non-returnable once removed from sealed packaging.
Available In-Store only, please call 781-933-2345 for more details
Shoulder Pulley Exercise Set
Developed by a practicing physical therapist in 1985, The Home Ranger was the first web-strap over-the-door pulley and is still on the market. The Home Ranger helps increase and maintain range of motion in all planes of shoulder motion. Used in the home it allows patients to increase gains made in the clinic and helps speed recovery. It comes with rubber coated web strap door anchor, ergonomic handles, marked rope to help gauge progress, Sure Track Pulley® and full color exercise book. This product is very highly recommended by Physical Therapists for use in the home during active treatment and post treatment. By decreasing recovery time and increasing range of shoulder motion, one is able to get back to normal functions in the home and in the workplace.
|Dimensions||7 × 5.5 × 1.75 in|