- Helps tape and film adhesion.
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn’t left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels.
- Moves naturally with patients’ skin and won’t crack or peel.
- Allows skin to “breathe” so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes.
- Pediatrician tested
Protective Barrier Wipes
SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. SKIN-PREP can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings. Apply as a coating to prepare the skin for adhesives. Provides a protective interface that may reduce friction during the removal of tape. For skin attachment sites: drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and other adhesive dressings. For use in sensitive stoma areas as a skin protectant. May reduce irritation from contact with body wastes and stoma fluid. Forms a protective film on skin which may reduce exposure to urine and feces. SKIN-PREP should only be used on intact skin.
|Dimensions||4.25 × 2.25 × 2.5 in|