- Protects skin from incontinence, skin trauma from tape stripping, friction, reduces potential for stinging
- Latex, preservative, alcohol, fragrance-free formula
- Hypoallergenic, sterile formula
- Fast drying, extends dressing wear time
- Transparent coverage provides visual skin inspection
- CHG compatible/Pediatric tested for use on full term infants 0-36 months with normal skin
- Flexible – conforms to awkward areas like elbows and heels
- Waterproof, breathable see through barrier
- Lasts up to 96 hours (4 days)*
- Removable with UNI-SOLVE ◊ or REMOVE ◊ adhesive remover
- Effective barrier protection
*not to exceed dressing wear time
No-Sting Skin-Prep forms a film upon application to intact or damaged skin. This film provides a long lasting, waterproof barrier which acts as a protective interface between the skin and bodily wastes, fluids, adhesive dressings, drainage tubes, external catheters and around ostomy sites. No-Sting Skin-Prep may help reduce friction during the removal of tape. It can also be used on heels, elbows and other areas at risk of irritation due to friction. No-Sting Skin-Prep forms a protective film on skin that serves as a skin protection which may reduce exposure to urine and feces.
The product may be used on adults, children and full term infants from one month.
|Dimensions||4.25 × 2.25 × 2.5 in|