- Soft padded strap provides exceptional comfort around your neck.
- The strap is easily adjusted to allow the patient to position the padded arm sling in the desired position.
- Breathable, lightweight material for all day comfort.
- A convenient thumb loop provides provides added wrist/hand support and prevents the sling from sliding off your arm.
- Economically priced.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Color: Black Only
- Measure from olecranon process (side of elbow joint) to the base of the 5th MPJ
Padded Arm Sling
The Padded Arm Sling provides support and protection without skimping on the amount of padding in the shoulder strap area. While most slings skimp on the padding used in the shoulder strap and/or the materials used for the sling portion, this product delivers high marks on comfort. It features a high quality foam padded strap for all day comfort and a breathable material for the sling pocket. Perfect for acute shoulder injuries, this sling is a favorite for use with shoulder dislocations, and separations. The strap is easily adjusted to allow the arm sling to be fitted in the desired position. It has a thumb loop to help position your arm properly and to avoid slippage off of your arm. It’s both economical and made here in the USA. The padded arm sling can be used for supporting arm casts, for managing acute shoulder injuries such as strains, sprains, and rotator cuff tears, or for providing support following shoulder dislocations or subluxation injuries.
|Dimensions||7 × 4.75 × 2.5 in|