- Knee brace provides protection, supports and prevents injury to healthy joints and support unstable joints.
- It retains the heat produced by the body in a specific area and hence aids in the healing process.
- It provides excellent lateral support to protect the medial and lateral ligaments.
- Knee brace is a stabilized knee support to provide extra support over the knee.
- It also helps to prevent sideways stress on the knee ligaments.
Patellar Knee Support
13″ sleeve is 1/8″ thick with patellar cut-out, movable horseshoe buttress. Features (2) lateral and (2) medial spiral steel stays and opposing loop and lock straps above and below the patellar opening. Use for post-operative rehab, patellar tendonitis and dislocations, anterior/posterior crutiage instability and lateral/medial collateral ligament instability.
X-Small (12″ to 13″); Small (13″ to 14″); Medium (14″ to 15″); Large (15″ to 16″); X-Large (16″ to 18″); XX-Large (18″ to 20″)
|Dimensions||14 × 6 × 3 in|
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL