- Made with suede palms and mesh backs
- Bicycle-style push gloves
- Protect the hands from blisters and injury while propelling a wheelchair
- Open mesh back allows for ventilation while the padded palm area is durable and has a no slip grip
- Open fingers, a half thumb, and wrap around design that closes at the wrist with Velcro straps.
$25.95 – $26.95
Wheelchair Push Gloves
Designed for use by individuals with lower extremity or mobility disabilities, spinal cord injury, and others who use manual wheelchairs. These bicycle style push gloves have a sporty appearance. Just the thing to go with a new sports chair. The open mesh back allows good ventilation. The palms have a padded area for durability and a no slip grip. The no slip feature makes them equally useful to both the wheelchair sports enthusiast and for people with a weak grasp. They help keep hands clean while travelling outdoors, yet leave fingers bare for touching or picking things up. Velcro wrist straps for easy on/off. Sold in pairs.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|