Tena Cases always ship FREE!
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ improves surface dryness
- DRY-FAST CORE™ and strategically placed superabsorbent microbeads
- Soft, nonwoven backsheet is gentle and less noisy
- Moisture-proof lining protects clothing and linen and is color coded for product selection
- Curved leg elastics for better fit, more protection and comfort
- Wetness indicator to alert caregivers when it’s time for a change
- Hook fasteners for easy and unlimited refastenability
$8.06 – $47.10
Tena Small Briefs
Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Now featuring hook tabs for unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body. Can be continually readjusted without tearing the product. TENA Small Briefs also feature the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft nonwoven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
- INSTADRI SKIN-CARING SYSTEM™ improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin with a transfer layer. Dry-Fast Core™ technology and strategic placement of Superabsorbent microbeads.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is color coded for correct product selection.
- CURVED LEG ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- HOOK FASTENERS promote easy handling and unlimited
- PRODUCTION CODE allows for tracking of the production date and time for increased quality control.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 6.5 in|