- Audible alarm
- Clip-on sensor attaches to ordinary underwear
- Magnetic attachment for securing alarm to nightshirt
- Automatically stops sounding after 2 minutes
- Tone and volume control
Wet-Stop2 Bedwetting Alarm
The Wet-Stop2 Bedwetting Alarm teaches nighttime dryness with a buzzer attached to the pajamas near the ear and a moisture sensor held onto ordinary underwear. Buzzer attaches near the child’s ear using a unique and easy magnetic device (no safety pins or fasteners). The sensor clips into the undergarment at any specified location. No sewing and no pads required. Comfortable and lightweight design. Alarm sounds with the first few drops of urine.
Bedwetting alarms have been in use for over 60 years, but modern technology has allowed manufacturers to incorporate updated circuitry along with other choices such as vibration in addition to an audible alarm. Careway Wellness Center is your trusted source for “Bedwetting Alarm Systems”.
Other information about Wet-Stop2 Bedwetting Alarm:
- FDA Approved Since 1979, CE, ISO 13485, Health Canada Registered
- Variable Alarms, alarm and/or vibration capabilities
- Comes with “The Complete Bedwetting Book”
|Dimensions||6.5 × 4 × 1.5 in|