- Full Length provides complete heel-to-toe comfort.
- SpenCore® Material Exclusive cushioning layer absorbs shock and impact to provide maximum comfort.
- Moldable Arch Insert The flexible plastic arch insert helps support and control the foot.
- 7 Sizes for correct arch placement for better overall fit, comfort and performance.
- 4-way Stretch Fabric with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor.
Spenco Orthotics Arch Support 3/4 Length
Spenco Orthotics Arch Support 3/4 Length are recommended for:
Treatment of arch pain. May be molded for a custom fit to support high arches.
To help reduce pronation and supination for improved stability.
Best For Use In:
Casual and athletic shoes (or boots).
Nylon, SpenCore® Material, Fabric, Arch Height: 25.80mm (1 in), Thickness at Heel: 6.29mm (1/4in)
Place in shoes, green side up. Trim with scissors if necessary. Adjust the shape of the orthotic by placing in boiling water for 2 minutes and then bending to desired shape.
Caution: Do not handle heated orthotic without protecting your hands. Use gloves or a towel to reshape. Allow orthotic to cool before placing in shoe.
Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
|Dimensions||9.75 × 4 × 1.25 in|
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5